What is Medical Marijuana?
The term medical marijuana refers to the use of the whole, unprocessed marijuana plant, or it's basic extracts to treat symptoms of illness and other conditions.
There are at last 113 Cannabinoids in cannabis. The 2 most common are THC and CBD. CBD's are non-intoxicating.
Medical Marijuana has the potential to aid in the following health issues. All of the listed ailments and symptoms qualify for a Medical Marijuana Card:
- Agitation of Alzheimer's Disease
- Crohn's Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Menstrual Cramps
- Motion Sickness
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Nail Patella
- Phantom Limb Pain
- Positive Status for Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)
- Restless Leg Syndrome
- Seizures, Epilepsy
- Severe and Chronic Pain
- Severe and Persistent Muscle Spasms
- Tourettes Syndrome
What You Will Need to Bring with You
- Photo ID: Valid Michigan Drivers License or state ID. A Passport is acceptable with a voter registration card.
- Printed medical records (must be brought in at the time of visit)
- No appointment needed
- CASH ONLY
We are not a dispensary and do not assist patients in the purchase of Medical Marijuana. We are a clinic that educates and helps patients get their Michigan Marijuana Card.