What are Peptides?
Peptides are found throughout every cell and tissue in the body. The peptides in supplements may come from plant or animal sources of protein, including: Eggs, milk, meat, fish and shellfish, beans and lentils, soy, oats, flaxseed, hemp seeds and wheat
Benefits of Peptide Therapy
Peptides have dozens of uses but the most common uses are helping to build muscle and reduce fat, improve energy, improve sexual function and to reduce GI and musculoskeletal inflammation. The most commonly prescribed peptide combinations function to naturally boost growth hormone for better recovery.
Peptide benefits include:
- Increases development of lean muscle growth through the development of new muscle cells
- Improvements in workout and recovery
- Reduced body fat
- Increased energy, strength, and stamina
- Increase muscle mass, definition, and endurance
- Accelerates healing from wounds or surgery
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Improved regulation of other hormones
- Improved libido
- Increased body’s ability to tan naturally
- Increased natural Human Growth Hormone production